Jamie Hendricks

If I could have been there written and illustrated by Jamie Hendricks

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

There here There here

Ok it has been a long few months but the books are finally here in my home.. so now I will be getting ready for book launch and signings the first one is in my hometown of Hardisty at the Library on May 20th 2-4pm
The second one is going to be at Cobblers on main street in Camrose May 22nd 2-4 & then again 6-7:30
aster the book launch here in Camrose the books will be available at Cobblers (cash only sales)
& @ Frankies Flowers (cash only sales) the books are $20 no tax  for now
I will be heading down to Calgary area on the 14th of June to do a Children's day in Chestermere will know more about the times and such soon
will post more locations as I get them
 My store is now open..  in the top right on this blog ....there is shipping on any books that are not bought at locations that I will be..sorry but Canada post charges and it is per book
if you know me personally you can also pay thru interac just email me at missyndindy@gmail.com info and I will invoice you and then you can send your payment


No comments: