Jamie Hendricks

If I could have been there written and illustrated by Jamie Hendricks

Friday, May 9, 2014

There coming There coming

Well I finally got the email that the books are on a truck from Vancouver port to Camrose ETA Monday or Tuesday of next week so I have set up book launch dates
May20th @ Hardisty Public Library from 2-4
May 22nd @ Cobblers in Camrose from 2-4 and 6-7:30
come out and pick up a copy and get it signed if you would like
all preorders can pick up at these locations too unless other arrangements can be made
I have been asked to come to a Children's day in Chestermere near Calgary to read my book and do a activity with the kids
this is put on by the Town of Chestermere so not sure of the times yet but it is on June 14th so all those who have preordered from me from down south I will be in the area then to meet up
I have a interview with the Booster on Monday
I am available to do readings in schools grades 1-3
 been asked to come to Hardisty School hoping to do a reading in the K-2 class Tuesday May 20th in the morning

No comments: