Jamie Hendricks

If I could have been there written and illustrated by Jamie Hendricks

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sneek peek and the Store is now open and where I will be selling and signing books

Sneek peek at the first verse of the book, this book can be suited for so many. If you have lost someone special, or maybe you just live real far away from family, could it be that you work out of town.  Or it can even relate to  Open Adoption, or just adoption maybe even foster care .My first writing of the book was for a loss, but then I had to rewrite it so that it was not so specific as to a child's first year and made it to be for a lot  broader of ages.. I grew up having never known my sister she would have been three years older than me, but I always wondered what is would have been like to have had her there... My Dad worked away a lot and missed  day to day things but I knew he wished he could have been there too..so there are many things about this book that touch different people for different reasons.#working # family #Military #Adoption #Loss #comfort #IF I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. The store is now open click the link   MY Bookstore
Also keep checking back to see where I may be set up for sales
upcoming locations are and readings are as follows



No Markets booked right now





1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I read your book Jamie, and I cried my eyes out! It is so beautiful! It brought back so many memories and stirred so many emotions, just amazing, well done!! I couldn't put it down - the texture and the graphics captivated me. I have 2 copies, just in case. Bravo, on an absolute masterpiece <3
Lyndsay