Jamie Hendricks

If I could have been there written and illustrated by Jamie Hendricks

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

So I got a email this morning with photos of my completed books, they are still not quite ready to ship, I was wondering what all the colorful paper is sticking out of them for? I then assumed it is something they do when binding them... who am I to question there technique as to how they do things.
So now they have requested the final amount owing ..... I sure hope our dollar did not go down ... down .... down ... over night against the US dollar as that is what they like to get paid in over in China..
   The next step is to pay my final bill and they will take all those colorful papers out .. I hope and then pack up my books and ship them to me ... sailing  sailing over the ocean blue... I have them shipping me a few books by air to get out to my family before the rest arrive... hope they arrive next week...


they send you pictures of your books so that you know that you really have a order before you make your final payment..I am soooo excited with how they look so far... it looks like a real book PINOCCHIO comes to mind here.. as I feel a bit like Geppetto when he made his puppet, when I got the sample in the mail to check over .... now it has become a real book....

No comments: