Jamie Hendricks

If I could have been there written and illustrated by Jamie Hendricks

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Book donated to my hometown Library

I donated My book to the Library in Hardisty, as this was My hometown I thought it would be good place to start with .. it takes about 6 weeks Billi-jo said to get it registered with the Library.. the shipment for My order of books will be in port in Vancouver the 29th of April they say then have to clear customs and sorting. I am going to aim for having the books here sometime the week of May 12th - 16th hopefully... So will be coming down to Hardisty with all the preorders, then down to Calgary as I have a few needed that way too... so then I will be posting where I will be I am planning a book launch in Camrose at the Cobblers store on Mainstreet will post when I know the date..


No comments: