Jamie Hendricks

If I could have been there written and illustrated by Jamie Hendricks

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Found a new printer as we speak they are already working on my Book

Well it has been quite the last few days around here, not only did my first printer misquote me... after working with them on all the design aspects of my book for a month and a half , but then when they transferred my deposit back to my visa I lost more money with the American dollar exchange rate....
So I was on the hunt for a new printer and I wrote to many of them getting numbers all over the place but in the end I felt really good about the guy whom I decided to go with... maybe it was a sign, maybe not but his name is Jeff and he had been the best at answering all my questions, and emailing back promptly..their shipping is higher than some of the other companies  but in the long run they have a lot more years experience than some of the others... so I sent him my 40% down payment... goodbye money ..I may never see you again..ha ha sent him my files.  Did not realize that waiting on someone 15 hours away would be so stress full , I am up all day and then I get my reply's at bedtime..
So now today I wait, and wait .... and oh yeah wait some more..................................
I have had the stomach flu since Sunday so I guess waiting is what I can do as I can not really go anywhere.. had a cold for two weeks prior to that and did not go anywhere  but one day out, anyway I will be going down to Hardisty  next Friday to Toddler's Inn Hillbilly Hootenanny - March 14th at the Hardisty Community Hall hope to have a sample book, fingers crossed if it gets here by then and a electronic book for people to see ... I will be doing pre orders.. so I can let them know numbers for final production of book .. so if you are in the neighborhood come out and take a peak ..Tickets are still available

No comments: